HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Disregard this if you are not open to suggestion

posted on Mar 20, 2009 06:50AM

Option 1 Response:

I'm so disillusioned. I can't believe they would abuse my trust. They are supposed to be above all of this but they've mislead us all. How could we have come to this. The reparations aren't good enough. I've been insulted and I'm not coming back even if they apologize. Those #@$!&^ are scum.

Option 2 Response:

Hey folks, there have been some business practices that are most certainly not in our best interests and we collectively need to express to the owners a need for some changes and responses to this situation. In addition, some of our posters have had legitimate posts removed and we need to show solidarity in our expectations. We are going to deal with specifics via PM to the company and we'll report on the results. Now..... about NOT.....

Well I've got my opinion on which one will serve the best interests of all concerned. I'm sure you'll have yours.

New Message
Please login to post a reply