HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: TME/BMK happy helpers.-Geo

posted on May 20, 2009 01:23PM

I have shares in NOT and FWR. Like most here, I am hedging my bets. Both have good deposits, great grades but no 43-101. No facts on stripping ratios, operating costs, processing costs, etc. Chrome can be a lucrative business, the values historically have been high. In South Africa, chrome is associated with recovering PGE's and that must have some bearing on the feasibility of chrome. So what do we have in the ROF to supplement the chrome? As I posted before, you don't need very much production to upset the world supply. Therefore the early bird will get the available appetite for financing, which will be limited and therefore get to be the North American producer. Noront has far more drilling done towards the 43-101 for chrome than FWR. Noront does indeed have the technical staff it needs and can easily access specialized expertise if needed. Noront has had assays of PGE's, Copper and of course nickel, which should supplement nicely. I read an earlier post that stated there are eight institutional investors that own 24 million shares. And people say institutional investors don't participate in juniors. That my friend is what Noront has that FWR doesn't.

New Message
Please login to post a reply