HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Shakey, if you are so "close" (literally speaking) to Al Collard and his views, how comes that you are a bagholder of NOT (close to $2) ?

Have you not listened to "your master" (alter ego) back then ?

This I-know-the-market-best-language of "our SP is exactly what the market tells us it should be" I have heard long enough from individuals who do know hardly anything about stock markets but pretend to be the best traders being always ahead of the market.

So how would someone with this understanding explain "undervalued" or "overvalued" stocks or rise or decline of share prices if nothing fundamentally has changed ?

And you can´t deny that this is happening all the time in the stock market, especially in todays environment (over the past 6-8 months).

Again, how can you be a bagholder with this approach ? I don´t get it !

On another note: how do you get to your $ 6 billion figure for infrastructure ?

And I noticed that you are a "fact-man", too ("and see this as a fact, not bashing"), same as your quoted friend (he tried to tell us all the time that he is just looking at facts). Sadly, more often than not, he didn´t present facts or the next day he would turn around and present "new facts", according to his "trading direction".

FANTOMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply