HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
May 24, 2009 06:41PM
May 24, 2009 06:58PM
May 24, 2009 07:10PM
May 25, 2009 05:16AM

I think this is a great report for Freewest, Noront and the Ring of Fire. I think that the Ring of Fire once again is going to be in the news and made famous, first it was nickel and now it's the Chromium. It is interesting to even see that Reuters has available a link to a recent World Chromium Market Report. (http://www.reuters.com/article/press... ) This was just posted in March 2009. Chromium was not even on the map in Canada before the Ring of Fire, it seems to be making a large but very quiet splash. Noront's SP has not gone through the roof, neither has any other ROF company, but patience is a virtue. We thought we struck it rich with Windfall gold, then came Hole #5 Nickel, now we have the Blackbirds Chromium - who knows what's next?? Every hole that is drilled seems to bring a new precious metal to the forefront. In the western hemisphere, chromite ore is produced only in Brazil and Cuba; the United States, Mexico and Canada do not produce chromite. (THIS IS ABOUT TO CHANGE IN CANADA) (The Stillwater Complex in Montana is the biggest chromium deposit in the United States, however it is not producing chromite ore at this time.) By comparison, about 80% of world production of chromite comes from India, Kazakhstan, Turkey and southern Africa. Southern Africa itself produces about half of this.

Folks, I am not here to pump this stock or any ROF stock. Do what you like, do your own DD before you buy or sell, I really don't care if you own alot of shares or no shares of Noront, but I will say that I am very excited to be a shareholder of Noront Resources. We may make millions, we may not, but if there is a company out there that may see its SP go from .75 cents to $75, this maybe it (IMHO), it is definetely a good one to be holding (IMHO).

Please don't take my word for it, do your own research or ask other members of this board, but I am all aboard the NOT train, and will wait it out as the train makes stops along the way and goes downhills and through dark tunnels of falling prices. I am patiently holding and excited for what the future may bring.

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply