HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thanks for posting the TME NR phats. It's very relevant here. So, in reading your post we learn,"If Pinetree were to exercise all of the convertible securities, its ownership would represent a total of 10,417,000 common shares of Temex, or approximately 13.2 per cent of such shares outstanding as of May 27, 2009,

Anyone remember the Pinetree/BMK NR May 7, 2009.

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - May 8, 2009) - Pinetree Capital Ltd. (TSX:PNP), announces that, through a series of transactions ending on May 7, 2009, it acquired ownership of 250,000 common shares ("Common Shares") of MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. ("MacDonald") through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange representing approximately 0.2% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of MacDonald as of May 7, 2009. As a result of this transaction, Pinetree and its joint actors held, as at May 7, 2009, an aggregate of 19,975,000 common shares of MacDonald and convertible securities exercisable into 4,325,000 common shares of MacDonald (the "Convertible Securities"). Of these totals, Pinetree directly holds 12,175,000 common shares and convertible securities exercisable into 3,075,000 common shares of MacDonald (the "Pinetree Convertible Securities"). If Pinetree and its joint actors were to exercise all of the Convertible Securities, their combined ownership would represent a total of 24,300,000 common shares of MacDonald, or approximately 16.5% of such shares outstanding as of May 7, 2009, calculated on a partially diluted basis assuming the exercise of the Convertible Securities only. If Pinetree were to exercise all of the Pinetree Convertible Securities, its direct ownership would represent a total of 15,250,000 common shares of MacDonald, or approximately 10.5% of such shares outstanding as of May 7, 2009, calculated on a partially diluted basis assuming the exercise of the Pinetree Convertible Securities only.

Remember this NR:

TORONTO, Canada (October 29, 2007) Pinetree Capital Ltd. (TSX: PNP), announces that, through a series of transactions ending on October 25, 2007, it acquired ownership of 720,000 common shares (“Common Shares”) of Noront Resources Ltd. (“Noront”) through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange representing approximately 0.6% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of Noront as of October 25, 2007. As a result of this transaction, Pinetree and its joint actors collectively held, as at October 25, 2007, an aggregate of 11,482,600 common shares of Noront, which represents approximately 10.2% of all issued and outstanding common shares as at October 25, 2007. Of these totals, Pinetree owns an aggregate of 8,610,600 common shares, including the Common Shares, which represents approximately 7.6% of all issued and outstanding common shares as at October 25, 2007

TORONTO, ONTARIO (February 7, 2008) - Noront Resources Ltd. (“Noront”) (TSX VENTURE: “NOT”) has closed a private placement of 6,500,000 units of Noront for aggregate gross proceeds of $26,000,000. Noront is very pleased to announce that Rosseau Asset Management; Pinetree Capital Ltd.; Robert McEwen, President, Evanachan Limited; Pierre Lassonde, Chairman, Franco-Nevada Corporation; Sprott Asset Management; and Northfield Capital Corporation purchased a substantial portion of the units in this private placement.

When we look at the largest land holders in the ROF, we see NORONT, TME, BMK.

I can't help but wonder how many shares Rob McEwan, Evanachan, Lassonde, Sprott, and Northfield have of TME, BMK? I focus on these two because of the size of the land package.

I posted this May 20 when I was watching the price activity & volume of BMK & TME and they were having unusual activity. Probe was moving up at the time with no news.

TME/BMK happy helpers.

posted on May 20, 09 02:00PM

I've been wondering about BMK & TME too.

BMK has the same Private Placement group as Noront. Funny how they have NOT been focusing on exploration of the ROF land to help keep the plan along. I remember well , the planned soft bash on Dec. 18, 2008 from BMK,:

MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:BMK) ("MacDonald” or the "Company") announces it has signed a Letter of Agreement to acquire a 75% interest in the Nielsen-Chisholm Property, a land package that bears strong similarity to the Company’s land holdings in the James Bay Lowlands area of Ontario. The Property comes with the compelling added features of geological knowledge, proximal mines, mineral showings and a new helicopter borne VTEM survey. The Canadian corporation “210829 Ontario Limited” is the “Optionor”.

Kirk McKinnon, President and CEO of MacDonald Mines stated, “We decided to move forward because our collective group of exploration consultants strongly recommended this property. The added benefits of easy access from the town of LaRonge, which will provide major cost savings versus exploration in the James Bay area, also makes the project very attractive.

TME/BMK piece of land is directly below the FNC piece. Remember the Bruce/TME friendship that reared it's head during the Noront proxy fight? Had a truce not been made during the proxy fight , Bruce would have been on the BOD for Noront. It is very king of Bruce like BMK to focus his drilling energy elsewhere to help the consolidation cause.

From TME's website:

9,385 claim units totalling 375,400 acres. Temex is one of the largest landholders in the "Ring of Fire".
High Note: Claim blocks are located adjacent and proximal to the Noront Resources Ltd. Ni-Cu-PGE Eagle One and Eagle Two, Probe Mines Limited Ni-Cu-PGE and WSR Gold Inc. Cu-Zn discoveries.

The claims cover features thought to represent geological environments similar to the geological environment near the Noront Ni-Cu-PGE and WSR Cu-Zn discoveries. Mineralization styles documented in the area include: i) magmatic Ni-Cu-PGE mineralization associated with mafic and ultramafic intrusive rocks; ii) volcanogenic massive sulphides Cu-Zn; iii) kimberlitic rocks prospective for diamonds; and iv) mesothermal gold mineralization in greenstone rocks

So, we are waiting for lots of Noront assays,and our current share price stinks. We are told of a new CEO and expected one in May but have heard nothing. Our share price lags further as the disappointment and impatience deepen. The hits from NOT and FWR and others have been proof we have something special but the SP is reflective of "nothing good." BMK invests in the Nielsen-Chisholm Property, a land package that bears strong similarity to the Company’s land holdings in the James Bay Lowlands area of Ontario. The Property comes with the compelling added features of geological knowledge, proximal mines, mineral showings and a new helicopter borne VTEM survey. Bmk gives up on the ROF because there is so much more out there more deserving of attention. They bash their own property in the ROF. Yet PNP bought more BMK and TME. WHY? How much can others buy before they hit the radar? Do we have a situation of 10% +9% +9%+9%? I don't know. But, I think about it. Keep your share price low thereby keeping the other LARGE land holders SP low and then scoop.? When you have not only accumulated more of your own shares but those of the other LARGE land holders you are thereby "full" and business can begin. Remember Richard's words of "we want to be the dominant player in the ROF" and "Hold your shares tightly?"

It seems to me like the moves to be the dominant player in the ROF are happening right under our nose as quietly and sneakishly as possible.

New Message
Please login to post a reply