HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A few things....

First....very odd comments by Mr Hamilton with respect to the chromite. Perhaps he doesn't understand that above all, it is his job as CEO to maximize value for shareholders. First he undermines the money spent at windfall, now the chromite. If he really feels that way, why does NOT continue to drill for chrome?

Next....I've read the reports of the abundance of chromite; the shut downs....ect. At the same time, I have read just as many, if not more, reports of nickel and copper mines on care and maintenance due to lower commodity prices and over supply. Even oil supplies are at record highs at the moment. The question becomes, what is the cost of getting the product to market. With high grades, ample energy supplies, political environment, ect, Canada has proved time and time again to be a great place to do business. Bottom line....all we need to show is that we can bring the final product to market at a lower cost then the next guy....that also includes FWR

Finally.....this recent surge in oil and copper prices.....nickel also showing some strength recently as well........the fact of the matter is that the commodities are priced in US$; the US$ is going down; naturally, commodities priced in that currency will go up....absolutely nothing to do with supply/demand fundamentals. When that becomes an issue as well.....watch out. IMHO we will see commodity prices like never before. If you are a non believer, then I suggest you load up on some 10 yr and 30 yr US treasuries.

Open to comments

New Message
Please login to post a reply