HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Averaging down.

posted on Jun 11, 2009 04:36AM

I believe that the current low stock price may have something to do with this tactic. Institutional investors who provided huge sums of money for a piece of the action during past PP’s paid a handsome price for their Millions of shares and when the market crashed they found themselves, like many of us, holding a stock at an average price of $3 or more. With the stock at .60/.70 cents they cannot afford not to average down. They have the money to manipulate the stock and it is to their advantage to do this. Makes sense to me, I know I and many other retail investors have been averaging down so in the end when this takes off more money can be made. This could account for the downward pressure. When they feel that they are in at the right price we will likely see more news releases, and a concentrated effort by Noront to get the SP where it should be.

Relic

New Message
Please login to post a reply