HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
CMP
Jun 11, 2009 03:31AM

Re: Fundamentals- Manipulation & Conspiracy-OBG

posted on Jun 11, 2009 07:00AM

You can believe whatever you want, it is not my intention to try to change your opinion. However, I have a right to state mine as well. I believe that none of the ROF companies have the fundamental factual basis to change share prices dramatically at this time. I posted evidence that a half dozen companies in the ROF have dropped in price over the last thirty days from 15 to 30%. Someone must be manipulating the whole ring. A 43-101 showing 300,000t of high grade nickel a million miles away in McFaulds is just not going to cut it. Do you really think investors don't know that? We need a lot of information and a lot more reserves. NOT is drilling like mad to find it. They have land and cash. We need solid markets and price increases.

As for the proxy fight, I admired the effort of all who were involved. We got ourselves a new BOD, now we have a new CEO who you said is one of them and doesn't change anything. Time will tell. Time will tell a lot of things. The hard part is neither proxy votes, investors, the BOD or the new CEO can do anything about the time it takes to drill.

Jun 11, 2009 07:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply