HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

After carefully rereading your post, I believe you are more that just unhappy with the SP and missing the opportunity to sell and buy back later at a cheaper price. I believe you are trying to sway the board into capitulation...good timing with the plummeting share price!!! Makes one think you are a paid basher here...just when it turns out to be the best time to buy, you are sending the message out that people should just sell. You are wrong wether by naivety or design, you are bashing at the best time for the manipulators!!

Here is what you wrote:

yet you have never told the board that you were selling or that it might be a good idea to get out and back in later. but you have complained about anyone not happy with the SP. do we see the real face of some of the longs now?

it appears, you have always been a pumper for your own gain.

Anyone looking at this can clearly see your motives!! I believe you have been a paid basher all along, waiting for signals to push hard when the time is right. How better to do that that attack me. Keep bringing it, I have no problems dishing it back!!

Glorieux

PS they made a mistake on the NR with stockwatch they say 8.7M of Ni when it was Zinc. I wish it was nickel!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply