HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"do we see the real face of some of the longs now? "

It sometimes gets difficult to understand why some people invest in the market at all. The whole purpose of this exercise is to select a buyin point that you think is attractive, and hold the stock until you arrive at a sell point that will result in a profit. That can be short term or long term, whichever suits the individual investor. And each investor is an individual with their own set of rules, else there would be no market here. I do this on a regular basis. Sometimes I am a buyer, sometimes I am a seller. I have been generally vocal about it and been chastised for it. Now along come Glorieux, with his statements, and he is being chastised for what? Perhaps there are some here who feel that since he is a high profile poster, that if he decides to sell or buy, then he should first post his intentions on the board so that the followers could preempt him.

He never once made a full statement that he was leaving NOT for the time being, yet I understood fully what he was doing. Anyone else doing their proper DD would have seen it also. He made some good coin on other things he moved into, and I made some good coin on a couple of his suggestions, and now he is returning to NOT because he thinks there is going to be some good coin made here short term. That is good enough for me. And welcome back, Glorieux

Regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply