HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thank you Sum4all for being at least one of the few sensible & honest people on the Not board.

Glorieux, you of all people should be very thankfull of the so called bashers. Because of their "continuously bashing down this stock" (your words not mine) you were able to get back in at 53 cents after selling all of your Not shares (your words not mine).

Now ofcourse, you don't need them any more, this stock has to move up.

I wonder, on what side are you and who is behind you, what is your agenda and why are the site responsables backing you up?

You probably are in close contact with the company, so you had to know no news was coming our way and the sp would languish, you were very very silent that time. Now you are back in, posting blue sky all the time and trying to get rid of any negativity towards "your investment". To me this is all very obvious.

I am not been paid to post here, I am not a basher, 1+1 adds up...i am NOT a paid basher, just a sensible guy with years of investment experience.

I am not giving anyone here investment advice, just merely asking to put all of your brains at work and think of what is happening here. It is your money....decide solely on your own decision to invest and do not, I repeat DO NOT give it away because someone else tells you to...

New Message
Please login to post a reply