HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I missed it all

posted on Jun 29, 2009 11:37PM

Have been away from the computer for most of the day and missed probably the greatest release from the ROF since hole #5.

I have spent the last 2 hours catching up on all the postings and do notice that all (or most) of the bummers are gone.

Lots of discussions about whether this is a string of pearls, what would the width be, what would the grade be, etc. I have one statement to make in that regard; Who cares? We have more nickel. That is what we have been hoping for and now we have it.

Some of the more knowledgeable posters, such as Hoov, have been trying to describe the potentials of this orebody with varying success. Here is my thoughts on it;

Picture a tube of toothpaste that has been squeezed. A chunk of the contents has been placed on the brush (Eagle1). The rest forms a squiggly line back down to the tube itself. Now picture Eagle1 that has been completely drilled off at the top of your page. Now picture hole 49 heading straight down. It catches the edge of the squiggly line at 250 m and exits it at 500m. It proceeds down until it once again intersects the squiggly line and continues for another 200m until it exits again. Maybe if the hole was drilled to 2000m it would intersect it again 2 or 3 more times. In this scenario, the widths and grade mean nothing, as one could safely assume that what is here would be there. The width of the squiggly would be uniform from the throat of the tube to Eagle1 and there would be no reason for the grades to differ either.

The important thing here is that it is now going to take them the better part of the next year to prove or disprove the above. To bring this 450m (250+200) strike length to 43-101 standards at that depth is going to involve some heavy drilling. More than 1 drill could do in a year.

As Hoov says, WA HOO

Regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply