HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Notster, you said...

"One thing has me puzzled though, there was no mention of any drilling or any update on AT11 down south, is that by design or am i missing something?"

I submit to you that Noront is not in a rush to show their hand. This would give information to UC/SPQ/KWG and I suspect that NOT is not ready to do this.

Keeping in tune with this line of thinking. Why do you think that NOT made a point of saying the paragraph below in their NR?

''Three holes (1624.7 metres) have been completed at the AT-12 target. These holes tested geophysical targets between the northern Freewest Resources boundary and the AT-12 copper-nickel mineralization. These holes failed to intersect any significant mineralization."

Noront has been drilling AT12 for quite some time now and this is all they have to say. Mr. Hamilton was very positive when mentioning AT12 at the luncheon, yet very little has been discussed via a NR. The above comment appears to be a message to FWR. Read inbetween the lines (AT12 does not extend onto your land)

Finally, how about Blackbird 3? Maybe this is the next NR.

Sitler27

New Message
Please login to post a reply