HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Nearly one year over....

posted on Jul 06, 2009 05:46AM

It's nearly one year over since i post the last time. Since then i regularly follwo this forum on a dealy basis. A lot has changed since last July.

I first bought into this stock (for 3,50CAD) in September 07 after anouncing Eagle 1. Since then i saw running this stock to 7CAD and follwing it back to 0,50CAD. It was my fault to not sell well abouve 5CAD and buy back later but i always had confidence into this stock. Over the last year i avarage down to (0,78CAD) with buying last dezember for 0,67CAD and buying the last to weeks for 0,63CAD and 0,60CAD. What a pity that i missed buying for 0,5* CAD only one day. I know feel very very comfortable.

What happends till last year.

The proxy fight: Thanks to all who fighted so hard against the Rousseau clane and for Richard! Who try to save these great company. But in the end we loose.
After the proxy fight last year we got the new CEOs in front of the company.What have they done since last year? I couldn't imagine nothing really important. They only got lot of options for nearly doing nothing. They let slow the stock down and fill there pockets. They retire the agrement with agoracom. They haven't done nothing better then Richard!! Really nothing!

The announcement of wes two weeks ago was there best thing in nearly one year in front of the company. Since then we got a lot of infos (special thank to glorieux for the calls into the office) . We got a great release with the hole 49 which could just as importent as hole 5 two years ago. We have to wait for the detailed results from this hole. But if it is nearly as good as hole 5 we could easily tripple our current defined nicle resource.

Thanks to all how contribute to the success of this forum (Glorieux, Snug, Joe, Hoov, Donypee, QQ_girl and many more). Please keep posting. I also hope to hear from others again D12, Misfit, Helium. Where are you? We really miss you! Please come back!

New Message
Please login to post a reply