HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What if...

posted on Jul 21, 2009 11:26AM

I posted that on SH as well...

what's your take ??

a takeover is in the making??

Could it be possible that Clarus... is part of a buying program... for a potential buyer???

The trading looks like ARU's when they went down... someone was buying and buying.... then what did we learn 1 month after... Takeover... and people were telling me... impossible.. they wouldn't let go for that price blabla...

poison pill etc... but it did happen...

now is this a possibility here? I mean that if they've hit great numbers again... and triple the ressource... it's a real possibility that somebody wants to buy them.. and seems that the SP right now is so low compare to what they would have paid few months or years ago???

And strangely, they are getting rid of the Quebec's claim this morning... is the potential buyer not interesting in this asset??? A lot of people are complaining... but the SP is still going up on decent volume... for what ? 4-5 days now???

what do you think?? Am I daydreaming???
New Message
Please login to post a reply