HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jul 23, 2009 03:36PM
Jul 23, 2009 07:11PM
Jul 23, 2009 09:13PM
Jul 23, 2009 09:27PM
Jul 23, 2009 10:00PM
Jul 23, 2009 10:01PM

jacki79 you write...."It looks like Windfall is over for us...See the following email correspondence. :-("

you then make reference to her email in which she states the following....

"Hi Jackie. Hope all is well.

As you know we have signed an option agreement with Eagle Hill who is now the operator of Winfall. Therefore all reports and other information will now be issued and generated by the operator. All material information on Winfall up to the time of the Agreement can be found on our website. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. Regards
Joanne

Joanne Jobin
Mobile xxx xxx xxxx"
Right to the point....all material information on Windfall up to the time of the agreement can not be found on their website. I am not able to find the assay results for the area for which they drilled 52 oz/ton gold.
The point is this....and this has always been the point....are they trying to hide something....why won't they just give us the assay results....they did get some assay results...disclose what they were. Is that so hard to ask. I'm not asking whether they think they are material or not, we just want to know what they are.
The company that they signed the option agreement with...what did they base their decision on? Was it simply all the information that is posted on NOT's website....is that what you want us to believe? This is what I get on the website....

"In the third quarter, the Company completed phase 1 work at the Windfall Lake. The results

of this work have been compiled and Windfall Lake has been put on care and maintenance

with all work at the site halted for the winter. Results from the Phase 1 underground

exploration program were inadequate for Windfall to merit further exploration at this time.

The Company continues to examine alternatives at Windfall and how it can best benefit the

Company."

Now, she wants us to believe that is all there is.....someone is now going to spend a few million to explore this area given the above and nothing more.

You would think she could have at least spelled Windfall right

How much more of this must we endure?

New Message
Please login to post a reply