HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I would never say with what we know up to now that Eagle Hill will never go into production, it is due to the contrary possibility that bothers me.
The possibility exists that it is a friendly deal where one hand helps out the other, so be it.
And while I am against the option, It do understand a business decision per previous anology of throwing out a precocious two year old in favout of an already invested eight year old. There is little room for sentiment, it is pure business and the business usually dictates that one concentrates efforts on where the most money can be made in the quickest time with least effort.
I suspect that it was no oversight that the actual location and some trait details of hole 49
was left out and hopefully it will be included with the next hole's update.

I do believe in the salvo method of news releases, it works if the justification is fantastic.
I also believe is the slow and steady method if the news is rarely spectacular but adds to the resource value and keeps the shareholders interest alive.

New Message
Please login to post a reply