HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Some are saying this could be a pump and dump an engineered way for some big holders to unload their shares. I would agree with that to some extent except we know we have 437 meters of mineralization! So its not like we are waiting on news that nobody knows nothing about we are waiting for confirmation on grades and the possibility of a step out hole. The longer this goes the higher the sp gets the least likely the worst case scenario happens if this is a pump and dump i believe it would pretty much be the end of the line for NOT the retailers would scatter and not come back, thats 43% of the float gone now you have the institutional investors supposedly dumping their 55% of the float because this is an organized pump and dump well that leaves management and their measely 2% so does anyone seriously think this is a pump and dump because if it is than it is seriously game over this company and i think that whole very thought is RIDICULOUS!

New Message
Please login to post a reply