HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: RIDICULOUS!

in response to by
posted on Jul 27, 2009 09:53PM

I wholeheartedly agree that this is not a pump/dump. We just need to wait for the assays and it is my opinion that we will be off to the races.

I base this on NOT's own corporate presentation dated 7/16/09. It's right on page 25 for all to see. I have copy/pasted it below. I would say that if the assays we are waiting for dont at least triple the size of resource, then NOT has a lot of explaining to do and I just dont believe that they would put themselves in that predicament. They wouldnt put this out if they werent very confident that they could meet expectations that they themselves create. This is the reason I am very confident that this is the real deal. We need to be patient, but based on NOT's own words, I am very hopeful that it will be well worth the wait.

3. High‐grade Ni, Cu, PGM (Eagles) with 43‐101

New reports indicate that current discovery will potentially triple in size

Awaiting assay results

New Message
Please login to post a reply