HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Any thoughts on the periphery stocks? Spider, Freewest, Probe?

Any thoughts on the periphery stocks? Spider, Freewest, Probe?

posted on Jul 28, 2009 06:00PM

Long time reader, first time poster.

I think I'm one of the lucky SOB's who started buying into this about 2 months ago (okay, not that long of a reader). Yep, sounds like it's been a long haul for many of you - and my regrets for those who suffered through the proxy war. Whatever doesn't kill you though........

This has been an astonishing run and the share price is obviously rising as nobody is interested in selling before the 'big news'. Nothing has really changed materially in weeks. Personally, now I'd like to see it drop back so I can accumulate a few more shares. I chased it all day today, like a wet bar of soap - it kept jumping out of my reach!

I was curious to poll some of the experts on the ROF on this board (there are a number) to get a sense of perhaps moving some dinero$ into some of the smaller players - and what are the best bang for the buck at this point. NOT is gradually becoming expensive to buy significant shares yet some of the 'little guys' have barely moved.

New Message
Please login to post a reply