HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Any thoughts on the periphery stocks? Spider, Freewest, Probe?

You might want to take a look at PRB as a potential secondary play. There are less than 40 million share outstanding and it closed today at C $.35. (I own both NOT and PRB.)

PRB is currently drilling on JV land that is 50/50 PRB/NOT. Yesterday they had NR with some nice visuals of chrome. I heard PRB may do more drilling later in summer. They have claims within 400 meters of Eagle ONE. They drilled there last year when it wasnt a JV and flopped. Some have said that they didnt drill deep enough. If they decided to drill the claim 400 meter away from Eagle one again, they will now benefit by having NOT's technical support and expertise on where best to drill and how deep. I am thinking that if they were to hit nickel, not only will PRB SP take off, NOT would benefit handsomely as well as its 50/50 JV land. Thus, its a peripheral play where if PRB does well, NOT benefits also and you win on both.

New Message
Please login to post a reply