HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: They are trying to drive it down HARD before close- Fantomas (and Jacki)

Hi Babaoreilly

You made the following comment...

"If you get the idea that I'd like to see a few people sell a percentage of their holdings while the stock is at this level (or beyond if we should be so fortunate) prior to release of the NR, then you're absolutely right, and I believe that to be the correct move, whether or not it works as the stock plays out...."

Please don't misunderstand me. I think it's good that you express your feelings about us not being "swept away" in a state of euphoria, as NOT's stock soars. Indeed, we should be cautious...

I'm most enthusiastic about NOT, and personally think we will continue to soar next week if the press release lives up to expectations re new Nickel, but indeed, taking a little off the table is always wise.! Surely, no one can be faulted for taking a profit! I'm one of those that road NOT all the way up, and then all the way down because I don't have the nerve to trade!

Balance in everything is so important. I truly respect your position, and your right to express it.

cheers,

Jacki

Aug 01, 2009 11:26AM
Aug 01, 2009 12:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply