HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The "THAY" mentioned in the second post is actually very likely two distinct "Thays"!

The Corporate "THAY" simply refers to those at the Office/BoD responsible for setting up the PP.

The "THEY" doing the SP Trading in the Market Place are Very likely ANYONE with plenty of Cash on Hand and Well versed in both the machinations of "Flow Through Financing" and "Stock Market Trading".

That there could be a relationship between the two "THAY's" COULD be a mere consequence of Investment Desires, if not more intimate.

As for the Office, it looks perfectly clear that those individuals there are looking to be careful NOT to be seen involved in ANY "day to day" PUMPING. Of the obvious type, at least!

As for the Manipulator(s), well, only because I have watched these types of situations in the past can I feel confident that the description given in the "Second Copy/Paste" is very likely a generalization of the Play Book (intent) of the NON Office "THAY". This is so much so close to the norm in these situation that even I, and very apparently a good many others, can follow the "Trading Actions" experienced over the past two to four weeks.

Conspiracy, Is It? I say, "You Bet!" Call it "Good Business Planning", if you like.But who is doing the conspiring and with who else? Only those leading/directing the conspiring know for sure. Their Foot Soldiers only do as is asked of them - Trade It so as to get it DONE!

In the mean time, I am not one of the "THAY's". And not all taking very good advantage of this situation are part of EITHER "THAY".

Thus, my overall take on the matter!

Old Joe

PS: Under this type of circumstance, I am watching what is NORMAL Trading behavior. What are others SEEING? Same as what I am WATCHING! Are we SEEING the Same thing? Interpretation determines that!

New Message
Please login to post a reply