HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Poly is NOT a basher. Many of you harken back to when Poly first arrived on the forum. He was accumulating stock (good for him) and had wound up under peoples' skin. He wore his feelings on his chest and posted them.

He got my goat several times and we had words but I decided to meet the man and make my own judgement of him that way. We did finally meet at PDAC last year and I have found him to be one of the nicer people I have met and would not hesitate for an instant to have him in my home or hold my wallet for that matter.

so I resolved my issues with Poly by meeting him. Perhaps it would be wise for all to do the same.

Richard Nemis. His friends include John Harvey and all the old gang, Mac Watson and all of that gang. All the gangs from virtually every play in the ROF. If he wants to know something he will find out. It's as simple as that. Many members of this forum also keep him apprised because he is so busy. It matters not what Nemis knows at this time. The play has move beyond Richard now but Richard is the man. He will always be.

New Message
Please login to post a reply