HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Shared a good laugh last nite

posted on Aug 19, 2009 08:09AM

I recommended NOT to a doctor friend of mine who has enjoyed the stock market for years but always played the blue chip sector. He starting buying at $1.50 and has kept accumulating a good position while educating himself on this company.

I got a call last night from him telling me a good amount of info from his DD and then he stopped and asked: With everything I see, this stock should be much higher...why is it only $2? I started to laugh and said welcome to the club!! This is still undervalued and many of us get antsie in the in between NR periods and we all would love to be spoon fead some news every week but it does not work like that. We have to believe in the information we currently have, listen to rumors for fun and wait for further NR. The luncheon should provide a good corporate update and maybe a few more rumors and will hopefully keep us entertained till we get our next hit (like a druggee) I mean NR.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply