HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Happy and Sad..

posted on Aug 21, 2009 09:32AM

Two emotions hard to have at the same time, yes and know. Let me explain.

I waited anxiously all yesterday afternoon to read the posts on the luncheon. It wasn't until I came to the office this morning at 6:30 was I able to view them. Thanks to all who shared info, much appreciated.

The saddness comes from the fact that a tornado touched down in the small town I live in, Durham. Yes we had tons of damage to our community, but the worst of all was the loss of life of a young boy attending a Lion's Club function in our local camp grounds. My prays go out to his family. I do not know them personally as I believe they were from out of town (I'm just not sure).

For me and my wife we are fine, our homr and property a little worse for ware. Two large trees across the corner of the roof (damage undetermined), looks worse I think!! Our 2 1/2 acre lot that was mostly tree covered looks like a war zone with 50+ trees down. But all is fine.

Happy, yes very and thankful too. Sad only for material reasons, dumb!!

God Bless and GLTA on our ever wonderful Noront!!

Thanks, Justduke (Ken)

P.S. for all those impatient with their investment, suck it up!

New Message
Please login to post a reply