HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The Race

posted on Aug 21, 2009 11:27AM

A race is a contest between 2 or more competitors.Mr.Hanson did not specify who the opponent(s) are in this race but I think we know almost certainly that Cliffs and FWR et al are there.NOT intends to win this race,Wes claims that we are 2 years ahead of the competition.He also stated that discussing certain infrastructure (roads,rail etc.)at this time would be premature.We also might suspect that the competition must be resposible for the "corridor"that appears to have been staked from Nakina to the ROF as a possible transportation route for materials in and out.We know that the competition have been very busy drilling to prove their worth.IMO,I don,t think that there will be a 2 year gap between NOT,s 43-101 on chromite and that of the competition.Perhaps the odds at this time are stacked in NOT,s favour but bear in mind that the longshot pays more.I have a little money bet on both horses.GLTA.

Kerry.

New Message
Please login to post a reply