HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thanks Notster for that info

posted on Jun 26, 09 10:51PM

So on May 26th they moved a drill from the blackbirds to Eagle 1. This takes some time and drilling that deep takes time. There is no way for them to have assays on this yet. They may have visuals but unless this is earth shattering a la hole #5, I believe they will stick with their rule of no visual reports and we will have to wait for assays which means months...We do however have a new CEO and he may operate differently here...looking forward to not only getting some NRs next week but assessing the tone of these NRs so we can get a better feel for the personality of our new CEO.

G.

Gee Golly!

Please do not try TWISTING My Words!

Five Days MAX! to drill one of those Deep Holes, with ANY Drill they have on Site NOW!

When did WES get his Job?

The single FACTOR in when Assay Results come out is Noront Resources Corporate Determined. If they wanted, given the Excess Availability of Lab Space, they could produce Assay Results with in Two Weeks of Drilling any given Hole!

However, as I clearly stated on several occasions, Given the Slack NOW available at the Labs, and proper Corporate Analysis, Allow UP TO Four Weeks. Any thing longer is Purely Corporate Decision at Work.

Thus, why so long?

What is the intent of the BoD in taking SO LONG?

Will it take that long for WES to accept the resignation of the Two to Four Directors and Brief the Replacement to Three Replacements?

Or MAYBE the Dissidants are still "Calling the Shots!" Sure hope NOT!!!

Old Joe

PS: Seems the Plan is to let the SP drift untill mid September. Last Day ti buy Shares so as to have them Votable at the Oct. 15th AGM would be Sept. 10th or 11th.

PPS: I will predict the next NR to be Sept. 8th, 9th, or 10th!

PPS: Boy-Oh_Boy, Do I ever dislike making predictions! Note" I expect to be wrong on the above prediction, but NOT by MUCH!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply