HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I see that the games continue on the NOT forum...

posted on Aug 27, 2009 11:48PM

really now, who throws a cupcake, lol, to the individuals messing around with the points, does it feel good? well does it?

Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't have to administer to the forum anymore, lost a ton of points this past week and am regretably no longer a Hub Leader, looks like the infadels have infiltrated the NOT hub once again.

Gosh...

Gee, who's next.

Noront really needs to get its website updated and current, drillplans etc, etc, descriptions of Eagle One etc, etc, I know they are working hard on this but man it seems like its the same ol...10 guys to change one light bulb affair at work. In my opinion the website should be updated as news makes the light of day, images of drillplans, assays etc should all be quite easy to update on said page of the site, currently if a new investor goes to the site, the info on Eagle One is very dated, just think the web guy could be doing a much better job.

Cheers to all but the manipulative.

Notster

New Message
Please login to post a reply