HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Kudos to Ken! Thanks for much for organizing a great day, I had an awesome time. I wasn't expecting to be playing golf with Elvis for the day and it made for an even MORE interesting and fun day - and I certainly didn't expect to him to nab the longest drive contest. I think he put his hips into it.

Sort of my first time coming out to an event like this. A great idea and wonderful to meet many of the members of this hub. I was struck by the number of investors that have been involved with this stock for more than a decade - this is clearly a special situation and I feel very fortunate to be a part of it and appreciate how welcoming everyone was. What a great crowd of people we have here!

I would humbly make a suggestion for next time - and this would be more helpful to newbies like myself. Given the nature of this hub it would have been great for people to have nametags with their alias and first name. After reading these posts religiously for several months now I feel like I know individuals to some extent. Everyone was a complete stranger until I learned who they were, I suppose it's the nature of this medium. I was hoping to commend some of the great posters on this hub and it was tricky for me to figure out who everybody was.

I agree with Milsy and Glorieux that there are good times ahead and I look forward to more events like these. Congrats to all on a GREAT day and I'm loving the ROF golf shirt - top quality!

This is obviously off-topic but I figure it's Sunday night and there ain't too much to talk about. Also hoping Fguide's prediction comes true for a NR tomorrow.

I will also say that for the past month I have personally thought that the very best day for the news release would be this coming Tuesday and I have been elated that they haven't done it sooner. Hopefully our patience will pay off!

Thanks,

Brattymack

(and my apologies to my teammates for my weak putting - we'll get em next year)

New Message
Please login to post a reply