HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great post, Sum!

I wish I had the knowledge required to do this, trading every now and then, but I just can't seem to make any sense or pattern of what's going on. I told myself I'd trade NOT shares in my TFSA account (leaving my other shares alone) with this latest news release, but alas, there was no ramp up in volume to indicate the release as there so often has been.

I'm very new to this "game" but I still wanna play! So far I'm learning the hard way, but I fell I'm learning all the same.

One thing that seems to be quickly becoming a brutal reality is that this stock is not going to go to the moon quickly. The optimism on this board is great, but possibly a bit dreamy... with all the talk this summer I thought for sure (as so many others seemed to here) that we'd be sitting on a $5-$7.00 stock by now. The results and NRs the market requires for such leaps and bounds in SP are not coming, and are not likely to... everyone was hanging their hat on Hole 51, and that hole turned out to be a complete MISS. That's just the way things go it seems.

What we seem to be getting is good 'ol slow-and-steady progress and a relative share price, albeit with a few bumps and dips along the way; bumps and dips that enable the brave (and lucky) to increase their holding while along for the ride.

Will I get burned by playing this game? Almost surely I will, hopefully not too bad.

Will I have fun doing it? Guaranteed.

Will I learn by playing? Yep, and hopefully I'll carry this forward to my benefit.

Cheers everyone, and have fun playing however you feel comfortable.

New Message
Please login to post a reply