HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

>>>"June 3rd Mr. Hanson came on board. July 15th. our stock ran from .64 to a high of 1.09 and closed out the day at .99 from then on its been on and up."<<<

Sure, the stock is up but it has lost almost a dollar too. How do you get a stock on a good run then allow it to tank? This is not a trust building move. IMHO

>>>"IMO it looks to me like you just started a new job today. Are you off to a good start??? Are you over performing. Tell us what it is you see happening or not happening???"<<<

As I said I am not a basher. Just somone who is waiting for something to happen. Last week Wes was supposed to be out promoting. Great. Unfortuntately, we are still slipping. Each news release we go down. At what point do we stop the bleeding.

>>>"As a seasoned NOT investor , one would think you'd be quite used to the typical SEE-SAW sp activity that this stock has endured, and as such would have no need to jump on the board and spout todays sp fault, tell us please just what was the triggering mechanism that made you post here?? Perhaps it was Dennis' verbal diatrab post."<<<

After this stock tanked from $7.00 to .40 cents don't you think you should be a little weary of anything these guys do.? Instantly trusting a brand new CEO without any kind of track record does not seem like a good thing to do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply