HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Dennis Sherman

posted on Sep 30, 2009 02:18PM

I don't post often but .....Dennis Sherman has been involved with this stock since it's early conception!!!! He , I and many others are absolutly 100% bullish on NOT!!!! We are not bullish on the new board...they have not proven to me to be anywhere close to deserving the calibur of respect that Richard Nemis was given.

Richard and his staff always kept us informed, the new management keeps us in the dark...this shows in our share price..

I think it's time for this forum to quit jumping on posters that are fustrated at times..I have been a member of this forum since the beginning ..I am a huge investor and have NOT sold a share..So...you should be able to understand the long term investors frustrations..I personally know Dennis and his ties to this company and he is NOT a basher!!!

I personally feel that if there had not been a proxy take over, we would be better off today!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply