HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

{Disclaimer: I own FWR but find this recent campaign to get Notties to switch over to perceived greener pastures disturbing after all the crowing that without nickel, the chrome is worthless}

Anyways, I'm not throwing in the towel. I paid for my ticket and I'm riding it to my destination, even if I have to take my shoes off and bang them against Paddy's greedy grasping fingers on the window sill as he tries to climb aboard.

Don't give in to the despair, don't willingly surrender your valuables to these predators. Don't be a victim. Don't fall for the duality they present

I have seen investors shift from FWR to NOT. I hold both and will continue holding both. I will not sell some of one play to buy more of another. What the heck for? As soon as NOT puts out an NR everyone sells their FWR and runs back over to NOT.

I believe much of this migrating is driven by greed while there are others trying real hard to increase their positions.

These two plays have a healthy competition between them. Let it go. Let's not turn it into something real negative. The competition is helpful imho but don't forget that they do work together.

They have a jv together and are building an airstrip. Last I heard FWR and NOT have a dozer each and they are working together!

So although we went through a lot with this BoD, we may see some fruition by January or so.

FWR and NOT just may have to unite eventually to save their proverbial bacons when and if the big Majors start kicking.

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply