HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: The JV drilling...i guess that depends on what is hit below..

posted on Oct 29, 2009 04:55PM

First hole downs the tell, by now its complete and they're onto #2 and #3 respectively as per the program. BHEM will be done immediately on hole 1, that combined with XRF of #1 core will guide 2 and 3.

It the core comes up Chromite, so be it, but i know all FWRr's and NOTr's are looking for Nickel.

Hole 1 goes 300m or so, say the XRF's indicate we get 100 + nickel sulfides averaging 1-2% with zones of High grade 4-5 % and up, (doubt we'll get indicated visuals and will have to wait on assays ) all bets are off and things will get real interesting to say the least.

A major strike is on the surface going to complicate NOT's offer and will complicate FWR's refusal. There will need to be a meeting of the minds on this one. Wes et all have an agenda, a plan going forward, as does Mac et all, what needs to happen here is some form of consessions by both parties to make the ROF truly lit up. Opportunity exists to move the Ring up several levels but both parties need to for want of a better word...party.

As a shareholder of both and several other ROF participants by belief is that these boys need to sit down and hammer out an agreement by which all can benefit from the opportunity.

Having said the above, should Nickel of grades outlined or close come to surface, it's my hope that the Bullseye can be the initializer for better relations between NOT and FWR.

The sooner the parties that be learn that they need each other to work together on the Ring, the better.

The forums would do well to try to do the same. work together for common ground. instead of picking the flesh off the bones, serves no real purpose imo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply