HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I got a PM from a FWR holder who expressed their concern about NOT's intentions for FWR's other holdings outside of the ROF, being that they would likely be spun off as their primary focus is only with the ROF at this time...

To this I say, if it is the opinion of management that the other holdings would be better off liquidated to generate cash investments for the ROF developments, how is that a bad thing? If management saw more potential in ROF deposits than in other ventures I'd have to agree with them and support their decisions. After all, they likely know better than I do.

If a FWR shareholder had an issue with decisions like that, are they suggesting they know more than management does about the value of their holdings?

People complain and complain about the moves made by management, but do so often with a very incomplete picture of what's REALLY going on. The guys running the show are pretty smart, IMHO they deserve the benefit of the doubt in most cases.

New Message
Please login to post a reply