HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Us vrs Them

posted on Nov 07, 2009 07:32AM

Post already on the FWR board.

Comn you guys grow up.

One minute your posting on the NOT forum supporting NOT the next minute your over here pushing FWR and slamming NOT. You’ve all said that you still own NOT yet you continue to hammer NOT, the board and the shareholders. Remember what happens to people that live in glasshouses and throw stones.

I want to remind you that we (and that means all of us) can do very little to change the wheels that are now in motion so why do you continue to make this a person thing. WE, (the share holder) DIDN’T CAUSE ANY OF THIS so why do you guys continue to make personal attacks? It's not helping either situation and would make more sense to unite the troops not devide them. What is the matter with you?

I can see now where all the disruptions on both boards are coming from and the only thing you are accomplishing is more animosity. Nothing good can come from this.
I am still absolutely astonished at the about face that most of you have made in the last month and I still have a hard time understanding why?

“things that make you go hmmmmm?

Anyone like some cheese????

Lance

Nov 07, 2009 04:22PM
Nov 07, 2009 05:51PM
Nov 07, 2009 08:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply