HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Nov 07, 2009 07:32AM

The McNots VS the McFwrs.

People try to buy a stock that will ultimately make them money. It has been hard not to get discouraged with the time element demands of the ROF.

At least, I am tired. I would like to pick up my marbles at some point, and realize a profit that makes sense for the time invested here.

The time on this forum has made a lot of us feel like a virtual family, and it has been hard to see the breakdown in our virtual family.

For so long, even with all the problems with NOT, the proxy, the takeover, the loss of RN, the difficulty of accepting the new BOD, most of us sceptical of the deep motives of NOT and the decision to try to accept the BOD if they showed signs of interest in the shareholders (US) did not preclude most of us to still want to be invested.

It seemed to me that a majority decision was made that this new BOD was needed to push us as investors to the next level in the ROF. And, it seemed to me that a majority were of the opinion that this BOD were best able to do that. And, that most of us realized that this HUGE ROF needed more than just exploters to get the job done.

For so long, good DD, market lack of interest, and difficulties with the chrome as marketable, kept most of us focused on the other elements in the ROF.

With the surprise (or was it) move my NOT to offer 4:1 for FWR, all of a sudden the FWR board lite up with NOT posters and they were expressing a lot of anger at NOT audacity, and repetative reminders of the NOT shady characters. Not to be trusted, etc.

Announcements that some were selling their NOT, reducing their NOT, NOT was done in the ROF, caused some consternation by many of us who were trying to figure out really what this all meant for the ROF, for NOT, for FWR, and ultimately for US.

Believe me, it hurt to see a lot of our HUB Leaders suddenly not being our HUB Leaders, and hurt leads to anger. Now, we had both sides angry. Posters started to pit themselves against each other, defending their positions, and we lost a lot of the abilities at rationalization that has always been a part of the NOT board.

There are still glimmers of it, and some really great posts, and attempts at civil discussion by both sides, but in my humble opinion, the almighty dollar has blinded a lot of us, and we are now or are becoming the McNots and the McFwrs, the only thing missing is shotguns and floppy hats.

We are all more intelligent than that. A lot is at stake here. Some of us have a lot invested, and we should be considerate of that. At heart, we all want what we feel is best, and no one to be hurt. But, we do not have control, and none of us really knows for sure what the best answer is. BUT, we should really try to calm the board down, stop ripping each other up, stop trying to say one play is better than another, and start the healing process, which can only be achieved when we ultimately realize that WE are really all in this together in some way or fashion.

Level heads make money in the long run. This forum needs level heads, some humour, and a renewal of a sense of what we really are, a family trying to problem solve.

Good luck to each and every one of us. I hold you all dear. As well as NOT and FWR.

vermillion.

Nov 07, 2009 05:51PM
Nov 07, 2009 08:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply