HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I could split hairs and say that the rumor is correct in that the offer is for .55 plus the end value of fwr as a stand alone without the ROF assets. If I speculated that FWR will be worth .05 at the end of the day, then my rumor is bang on.

I will not go there though as it would be speculation and surely no one wants to hear that on these forums ( facts only please).

At any rate the rumor actually had three parts to it. This is only the first one that has played out today. The other two are still to come.

I also posted another (rumor?) a while back. That when this thing reaches it's final day, we will witness a joint public statement where Wes, Mac, and possibly the 3rd party are standing there with a big smile on each of their faces and each of them thinking, "I won".

Best regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply