HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Tender , sell or wait...the ultimate choice for our neighborers.!!!

"But, should I sacrifice my hard earned money to the cause because NOT can't get their share price up to a value that makes their offer supperior?"

Your comment just made me look at this in a different light...

FWR shareholders are hooked on looking at NOT's SP as an indicator of the value of this deal - that's WRONG. So what if NOT manipulates the SP up to a level that makes the offer "look" more attractive... unless you are planning to turn around the next day and sell off all of your shares the $$$ value means nothing!

Look at it this way: Supose the NOT deal goes through and afterward the NOT SP drops; are you going to feel ripped off? You shouldn't! You still own SHARES that have no real cash value until you sell them.

If you believe in the potential of NOT and the ROF as a whole then you should realise that it is not today's SP that matters, it is where the SP ends up when the area is consolidated and/or taken over. Look ahead to where you want to be when this whole thing plays out, not just where you are now and will be for the next few weeks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply