HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

O yes, the infamous "if".

You know the ones,

"If my aunt had nuts, she would", well you know the rest of that one.

"If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing their's"

"If is the middle word in life, Birth, IF , Death"

Well I hate playing the "if " game. I would rather deal in the facts. Unfortunately there is NO one on these forums who have the facts. They are tucked away in the war room's of NOT, Cliffs, and Freewest, and some we don't even know about. There are may a handful, or two, of people that actually know what is going on and we, the peons, are sniffing around trying to breath some of their air, in order to figure out what is happening here. We can speculate. We can take what little they have given us and speculate some more. But we can't really get a whiff of the rarefied air that would lead us to a proper conclusion on this subject.

One can only hope that all will work out for the small retail investors, who by the way, are the people who usually put these small companies into play by investing their hard earned money so these companies can get to this point that we are all arguing about.

As always, just my opinion of the situation.

JFN

New Message
Please login to post a reply