HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Cliffs Perspective

posted on Dec 07, 2009 04:05PM

FreeWest is now trading at Cliffs offer price. They know that the market expects that they will either offer more money or they will not get FreeWest.

So they go and try to assassinate the reputation of Noront Management, then we are back to one suiter. I think this was a poor strategic move - because as a FreeWest shareholder - I keep thinking... wow they must really want FreeWest bad to behave in such a hostile manner. They knew the result would be to lower Noronts share price in the short-term, if their offer was so much better in the long-term why did they feel the need to do this?

This tells me they are very much afraid of Noronts offer... Otherwise if your offer is that great don't worry FreeWest shareholders are not stupid they will go with whatever makes the best financial sense... If it was clear cut, why put out the press release...

Simple they know they don't have the votes and need retail to carry the day for them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply