HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 04, 2010 02:30PM

Of course everyone dreams of higher share price but is there a basis for that dream.
Often they place their money on a stock that has little potential except in their mind.
Does that dream have any validity?

Next, I do not see it as management getting share price higher. Their job is to do their
work properly, i.e. find good properties, financing and manage the exploration properly,
finally presenting results to the shareholder. It is for the shareholders and potential
ones to recognize what they see and invest. Investing in good assets is what brings good share prices, it is not always dependent on management unless they do a poor job.

As for the last 2-3 years, well all my stocks did badly irrespective of management. I
blame the world economy and the USA for selling onto the world bogus money, thus
precipitating the crisis.

So I do not see your point of the post.
It is not our management - they are just great in My opinion. I wish more of my stocks
were as well managed, with as good assets and as great prospects.

They are hard to find and just as hard to recognize. It is up to the investors that
should recognize current share price as a steal, the fact that few do is why the share
price languishes and some thinking that this is all there is sell to the vultures.

p.s. I do not apologize for using the label 'vultures' ( many are opportunistic investors as I ) but because it describes quite well as to what is happening.

Jan 05, 2010 12:11AM
Jan 05, 2010 08:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply