HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 04, 2010 02:30PM
Jan 04, 2010 03:28PM
Jan 05, 2010 12:11AM

Well Samsawchuck, that is an interesting post. All of what you say is true. But, in my opinion, they have received a lot of PR period. Good or bad, it is attention focusing. I am not sure it is a distraction. Some see it as a brilliant move on NOT's part. Perhaps the ARU background is a problem, but again, some or many think they did the best they could.

What I like best is their insistent respect for our First Nation Peoples. Their trying to dot all the i's with all the authorities that are out there. Their producing a 43-101, and trying to do it according to the book.

Certainly, they are trying to build it, prove it, and I see that as all good. Timing has a lot to do with everything, and I think they are cognisant of all you say above. And, PR won't help in the end if the goods are not there.

Do they have it. You bet they do. An old cliche, Rome wasn't built in a day. It is frustating at times, hair tearing at times, but NOT philosophically has another purpose for us, how much do you believe, how long can you wait, how can you grow within this experience.

I want PR too. LOTS. It has to happen at the right time.

vermillion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply