HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 11, 2010 02:46AM

The BIG SCORE is a good read. Didnt take that long even in bits and pieces. There are a few puzzle pieces missing, but it fills out the picture nicely.

As to getting any more companies in the Ring of Fire, if the demonstrated ineptitude of the last offer is repeated, I dont see much coming to Noront. Given the bloody nose they gave themselves by stepping on the rake in front of the whole world, I am not sure any target company will feel obligated to play along unless the deal is very richly priced.

If Fancamp is the target, given price trends, I doubt they would even be vulnerable to a One - for - One offer, if the shareholders wanted to fight it out. On the other hand, with only 38 million shares, NOT might be able to get it, but that would be a straight dilution of 23% for Fancamp alone. Of course now that there is at least one seriously hostile director on Fancamp now, would it be worth it? If Fancamp announces any good drill results, its unlikely in my mind that a One for One deal would be seriously considered. Time will tell.

Blackie

New Message
Please login to post a reply