HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 11, 2010 02:46AM

"As to getting any more companies in the Ring of Fire, if the demonstrated ineptitude of the last offer is repeated, I dont see much coming to Noront. Given the bloody nose they gave themselves by stepping on the rake in front of the whole world,"

An interesting perspective.....but why the attitude? Two companies bid, one was considered better and not by any great margin. For that matter, some still think that the NOT offer was better, bearing in mind the overall deal has yet to be concluded. So, I wonder why you feel the need for the colour commentary. I also wonder at what you feel is ineptitude. Regardless of NOT's actions that could be interpreted as errors, one also has to give credit to those that assured the NOT sp was kept in the barn. Bye the bye, when did you sign on? I assume you are waiting to buy in....or someone you know is. It just seems that when the sp is being walked down that the critical types begin to come out of the woodwork. Can you relate?

New Message
Please login to post a reply