HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: So I bought more NOT at 1.60 and then sold it.... Why you ask?

Excellent post, Sum. You make a lot of sense. Also, I liked your phrase, "sideline whiners".

I've been in Noront over 2 years. I'm more of a buy and hold guy, but I do have some trade shares as well. In the past several years, it seems that just about every day people post about manipulation and conspiracies especially when the trend is down. I dont buy it. I dont like dips either, but I'm proud to say I'm not a whiner. Markets go up and markets go down. They always have and always will. NOT is no exception. Downtrends create buying opportunies if the fundamentals are good. (Which IMO are tremendous for NOT.) Spikes in sp create selling opportunities if the sp gets ahead of itself. You are never going to nail each peak and valley exactly, but these swings create opportunities even though the dips are often hard to stomach. If you know what you are doing, you can do well. Sometimes you get burned, but that is the way it goes. You can also get burned big time holding forever, even if you think that fundamentals are super. That's why they call it a market. THERE IS RISK.

BTW, here is a copy/paste of Bull Market Run comments today. They have nice things to say about NOT.

January 19, 2010

BMR Morning Market Musings…

The markets are searching for direction this morning…gold has traded between $1,128 and $1,142 and as of 7:30 Pacific time is basically flat on the day at $1,134…the CDNX finished at a 52-week closing high of 1,606 yesterday and is currently up a point to 1,607…we’re preparing a new article regarding Gold Bullion Development Corporation (GBB, TSX-V), likely to be released tomorrow, after a fascinating interview yesterday with company President/CEO Frank Basa…Gold Bullion is even on the day so far at .115…assays are pending from the first few holes drilled last month at the Granada Gold Property…we collected a treasure chest of material from the Resource Conference which we’ll be sharing over the course of the next week or so…we are very bullish on the outlook for all of the companies currently in our portfolio, and we’ll be adding a couple more in the near future…
Noront Resources (NOT, TSX-V) is down 11 consecutive trading days and is getting very close to its 200-day moving average of $1.55 where it should find strong support…Noront is not part of our portfolio but this is a stock we like to trade and we consider its long-term potential to be outstanding…

New Message
Please login to post a reply