HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

JD scarce?

posted on Jan 23, 2010 03:38PM

seems those who dont know are doing the talking. My recollection is that those who know usually arent the ones doing the talking. Given that NOT is now sub $2.00 which was told to me to be an impossiblity, how can certainty be so simply attached to, say the FWR deal?

NOT might want to look forward to attempting another move on a company but I think it will be much more difficult with a falling stock price. Ask yourself, if you were a FANCAMP holder what it would take to get you to take NOT stock in place of FNC stock? Would it be a 2::1 ratio ? That would be a 19 Million share dilution. However I dont think a $4.00 warrant will get much attention. Given the knowledge FNC has, I think they'd hold out for more. PROBE's math on the other hand looks more attactive, for I am pretty sure that a 2::1 would be attractive with say a better warrant thrown in. That would only be 16.5 Mil share dilution, if you want what you think PROBE has. At 4:1 McDonald might be the deal, as it would be a huge addition to NORONT's land position, at about a 25% dilution, if that is what was desired. Bottom line, no cash cows on the horizon as yet. Conclusion, Noront needs to do something like find economic mineral deposits quickly or its price will continue to linger and drift down, back even to the regions of the companies we just looked at.

Blackie

New Message
Please login to post a reply