HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Forward

in response to by
posted on Jan 23, 2010 07:33PM

I beg to differ Tau:
Any exploration company if it finds enough of a resouce, even if it is still in the ground, is valuable. A resource in the ground is like money in the bank, except that in this case it is like a long term deposit that is locked and you can not access it just yet. As a result that value is much depreciated.

Also Noront does have enough of a deposit at the Eagle's Nest, I hope it is not just my opinion, but the problem is not the deposit size ( of course everyone wants more) but the delivery of the final product to market.

To deliver one has to build a mine which is not practical to build if serious transportation problems exist. An all year road is needed.

Finally the product has to be delivered to market at least cost. Trucking by road is not it. This far rail is the cheapest answer. Noront, or even Cliffs, is in mining and not into proving up pioneering transportation methods as some would hope.

It looks to me like a road ( to also serve the native communities) and rail line, both need to be built.

New Message
Please login to post a reply