HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

jacki79,your impressions of JJs behaviour is now explained. I dont think JJ should have said that not doesnt support this board. I assume we are mostly shareholders here and for her to say that, kind of offends me.That says to me that they dont care about the retail investor.They must have had some inkling this blockade was coming,couldnt they have been more proactive and stock piled.They knew this blockade would impact the rof, so instead of supporting the blockade,why didnt they arrange meetings right away with first nations to get this cleared up? The bod surely knew this would have an adverse effect on our sp.It would have been nice to get a little pr to update and reassure the retail, then so many of us wouldnt have been calling and emailing JJ.I have money and faith invested in this stock. I am slowly losing both. I am not a basher of this stock but i am a realist.

New Message
Please login to post a reply